Ahhh vacations!! Who doesn't love to go on vacations? Sure it might be stressful leading up to it - making sure everything is in place around the house...packing...making sure things are caught up at work, etc, etc, etc. But that day, when you head out...and can leave the real world behind you for a bit?! It's amazing! We all need vacations (even me though I hate to admit it sometimes!) Whether it's somewhere extravagant or just a few miles from your home...whether you go for just a couple days or a couple weeks...vacations are THE BEST. They give you time to relax...I mean, REALLY, relax...catch up....feel refreshed..and ready to take on the world.
So as I get ready for our upcoming vacation, I thought I'd share a few things I'd like to accomplish on this year's vacation...
1) get up and watch the sun rise on the beach at least once
2) read 2 books
3) enjoy a lobster roll
4) take as many long walks as possible on the beach with the hubs
5) celebrate our 2nd anniversary by doing special (maybe get all fancied up for dinner or find something fun to do that neither of us has done before.)
6) find the best donut shop around and enjoy a donut...or 2...or 3!
7) get a tan
8) soak it ALL in - every little moment of every single day
9) two words (and 2 of my favorite things...) - beach fireworks
10) sunset picnic dinner on the beach
What are some of your favorite things to do on vacation?
Hey ~ I'm Renée...just your ordinary, 30-something Accountant, new mommy, wife, runner, foodie, & Pinterest addict! Welcome to my newest adventure...stay awhile...look around...and keep comin' back!