Just a few thoughts for this Friday...
- tomorrow is the hubs' birthday...as well as the first official day of summer...AND the longest day of the year!! I'm READY for it ALL!!!!
- we're going strawberry picking tonight and I'm definitely looking forward to it. I love me some fresh strawberries! I'm hoping to get enough to make some homemade jam this week. Growing up we'd go picking and I remember making jam for the family and it's seriously one of the most delicious things EVER!
- our roses are finally starting to bloom <3
- we got this letter in the mail this week (please excuse the crappy quality photo.) It's definitely a great feeling...but on the other end, we still have 2 more student loans to pay off. I can't wait for the day to be student loan free!!
- our weekend is especially jam packed but the weather is going to be gorgeous and I'm hoping for quite a bit of time outside so I'll take it.
- I was at the gym last night where I saw a commercial for McDonald's strawberry lemonade. Yup, one of those needs to get in ma belly ASAP.
What are your random thoughts for this Friday?!
Hey ~ I'm Renée...just your ordinary, 30-something Accountant, new mommy, wife, runner, foodie, & Pinterest addict! Welcome to my newest adventure...stay awhile...look around...and keep comin' back!