A fun little questionnaire I've seen floating around the blog world so I'm joining...
1. Are you named after anyone? My middle name (Antoinette) is named after my maternal grandfather (Anthony)
2. When was the last time you cried? Last week at some point. I did get teary eyed this morning though - does that count?
3. Do you have kids? Yes - he's pretty much all I blog about :) My son is 2 and the absolute light of my life. To say I'm obsessed with him is just a slight understatement ;-)
4. Will you ever bungee-jump? Pre-kids I totally would have. But now? I don't know to be honest. I'd really have to think about it and talk it out with the hubs. It's not just me anymore to worry about - if something were to happen I'd be leaving a child (and husband) behind and that's scary to me.
5. What's your favorite cereal? ooooh I love cereal let me tell ya - I don't know if I can pick an absolute favorite. I really love Multi Grain Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Life, Fruit Loops and pretty much any other sugar laden cereal on the market. It's one of those items we can't have in the house so we never buy it (except plain Cheerios)
6. What's the first thing you notice about people? This is tough. I guess it's how 'put together' they are - not necessarily from a clothes standpoint but just in general. Does that make sense?
7. What is your eye color? Blue-gray eyes.
8. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings for sure - I don't do scary movies.
9. Favorite scents? I have so many but I'd say clean, fresh cotton wins - though lilac is a close second :)
10. Summer or winter? Summer for sure. I love to be outside and soaking up summer as much as possible. Winters are too long around here - I like the first month of it then I'm over it.
11. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? Venice, Italy
12. Do you have any special talents? Not that I can think of right now...
13. Where were your born? NY
14. What are your hobbies? being with my little family, working out, reading (I'd love to do more of this!), and cooking/baking (another thing I'd love to do more often!!)
15. Do you have any pets? A beta fish named 'blub blub' (and no - I didn't name it...)
16. Favorite movie? This is HARD!! I don't watch a ton of movies and I don't like re-watching movies (or re-reading books or anything like that.) I do love classic movies like Grease and The Lion King. I also really love all the Nicholas Sparks movies adapated from his books. I'm much more of a TV kinda person.
Hey ~ I'm Renée...just your ordinary, 30-something Accountant, new mommy, wife, runner, foodie, & Pinterest addict! Welcome to my newest adventure...stay awhile...look around...and keep comin' back!