my life currently consists of:
- calling the hubs 'my baby daddy'
- not eating healthy...like AT.ALL...(burgers...chips...pizza...starbursts...why, yes please!!)
- spending more time in the bathroom than I do anywhere else
- 'half-assing' my workouts/runs (but hey - at least I'm still working out 5-6 times a week!)
- rubbing Palmer's cocoa butter and/or Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter all over my belly, bum, hips, etc. every day
- trying to sleep as much as possible
- having the hubs ask me if I peed myself every time after I sneeze (I haven't experienced that joy...yet!)
- having multiple meltdowns every.single.week :/
- wondering what the hell we've gotten ourselves into
- worrying and stressing about EVERYTHING day in and day out
Yup - that's right - I'm knocked up. Preggers. Got me a bun in the oven. Whatever you wanna call it - there will be a baby (BOY because yes, I'll be 22 weeks along TOMORROW, so we already know the sex!) coming out of my body (O-M-G) come November. Stay tuned...
Hey ~ I'm Renée...just your ordinary, 30-something Accountant, new mommy, wife, runner, foodie, & Pinterest addict! Welcome to my newest adventure...stay awhile...look around...and keep comin' back!