I love when we go visit Matt's sister and her family in Saratoga. I, obviously, love spending time with them but I also love Saratoga. I tell Matt all the time I'd totally move there and I mean it. If you've never been, I highly recommend a visit. Downtown Saratoga is full of restaurants and cute little shops. You've got the horse track right there. And, of course, Lake George!
In any case a visit there in the summer means...
- Saturday morning goofy time with Uncle Matt
- spending all day Saturday on Lake George boating and eating a delicious lunch
on the lake...watching the kids swim...watching the guys go tubing...reading and
relaxing..and just soakin' up the sun.
- getting to enjoy a festival which included fun rides for the kids and pig races!!
- dinner isn't complete without a little hummus
- ice cream after dinner for a little one-on-one time with K (no picture...we were too busy chatting and inhaling our yummy ice cream!)
- and, of course, Sunday morning snuggles
- performances by the one and only K as she gets ready for theatre camp this week.
- a little shopping for Miss K for her birthday
- and lots and lots of fun, laughs, and family time alllll weekend long!!
Hey ~ I'm Renée...just your ordinary, 30-something Accountant, new mommy, wife, runner, foodie, & Pinterest addict! Welcome to my newest adventure...stay awhile...look around...and keep comin' back!