A new year…a fresh start…Let's DO this!
I decided to come up with 14 goals for 2014. Some are 'resolutions’…others are just things I want to achieve/work on in 2014. Lookin’ forward to crossing these off my list as the months go by.
1. Write 156 blog posts (that’s 3 a week…totally do-able)
2. Write in a gratitude journal every single day for the entire year
3. Pay off Matt’s undergrad student loan (by June hopefully!!)
4. Run 3 half marathons (& track how many miles I run throughout the whole year)
5. Read 12 new books (...read more – Facebook/Pinterest less...)
6. Deposit $1,200 into our big emergency savings account & complete the 52 week savings challenge (that I mentioned here)
7. Volunteer at least 3 times
8. Visit 3 new towns/cities (Even if it's just 30 minutes away -- it still counts in my book!!!)
9. Be a better friend/wife/etc
10. Learn to slow down & enjoy life a little bit more (& learn to focus on what I do have rather than on what I don't!)
11. Finish our deck, have a new driveway put in, & put in new trim in dining
12. Take a class or workshop (like cake decorating or sewing or something like that)
13. Go on a date with my husband at least once a month (as part of Matt's stocking this year I did this...12 pre-planned dates!!)
14. Perform a random act of kindness/pay it forward
What are your resolutions/goals for 2014?
Hey ~ I'm Renée...just your ordinary, 30-something Accountant, new mommy, wife, runner, foodie, & Pinterest addict! Welcome to my newest adventure...stay awhile...look around...and keep comin' back!