It's Monday. I should have had coffee this morning. I'm over tired. And thus my brain is not functioning yet...SO today's post is just a bunch of randomness going on inside of this head of mine...
- What's up with these blow up holiday deocorations? I mean really?!? I don't get 'em - in fact, I despise them (I apologize if this offends anyone who loves them!) And lots of people in my neighborhood seem to put them up. And EVERY store seems to have them...all blown up...taking up space. Yeah, I'm over them and think they shouldn't be made anymore. There.(Bahumbug!)
- This weekend made me feel old. We had a birthday party Saturday night and then Matt and I went to a concert last night. Let me tell ya - both nights 10pm hit - and BOOM!! we wanted nothing more than to be home and be in bed. Seriously. What's wrong with us?! Prime of our lives - no kids yet - and we were both draggin' this morning!! Tonight's goal - be in bed by 9:30 (wishful thinking but I'm certainly going to try!!)
- I wish money grew on trees. But I guess everyone wishes that. But seriously, how awesome would it be if there were money trees?!
- Marshmallows should be included in every meal...every day (candy corn too to be honest.) Seriously. They are A-MA-ZING!!
- The standard work week should be Tuesday through Friday. Just sayin'.
- I need to start planning/saving for a vacation next year. I am sooooo ready for a week on the beach somewhere! Who's with me!?
That's all for now - hope everyone has a great Monday!
Hey ~ I'm Renée...just your ordinary, 30-something Accountant, new mommy, wife, runner, foodie, & Pinterest addict! Welcome to my newest adventure...stay awhile...look around...and keep comin' back!