You've probably seen all the statuses on Facebook. You know - someone posts random facts about themselves...you 'like' their status...they give you a number...and whatever number you get you have to post that number of random facts about yourself as your status. Yeah I know...lame, right?! But then I got to reading them. And it was actually FUN & INTERESTING to learn more about people (maybe it's just because I'm nosey like that.) I mean, a lot of my Facebook friends I don't talk to on a regular basis (you know...those people from HS or college you knew...but didn't REALLY know...c'mon we all have 'em.) So it's actually pretty cool getting to know some people a little more. So I figured...why the hell not...I'll join the fun - it'll make for an interesting (or maybe not) blog post. So here goes nothin'
1. I've known my husband since we babies - we grew up together in the same small town. But we never dated in HS. We weren't even in the same social circle (he was cool...I was not....just ask anyone.)
2. I've ran a marathon and 3 half marathons.
3. I'm lactose intolerant...but dear Lord do I LOOOOOVE cheese!!
4. My dream job is to be in the FBI.
5. I am the world's worse driver. (or is it worst?!...I can never get this right)
6. If I never had to drive again I'd be the happiest person EVER (see #5)
7. My neighbor set our house on fire when I was in 1st grade. (he consequently went to jail - and yes, his parents still live next door to my parents.)
8. I've never broken a bone.
9. I have an afghan (that my great grandmother made for my dad when he went to college) that I sleep with every night. Matt hates it with a passion. To make it even better it's the classic 70s colors of burnt orange and brown - no joke - it's flippin' awesome...I love it...and I'm not ashamed.
10. I have a total potty mouth...I blame my mother.
11. I want to observe a surgery of some sort one day. If I was any good at science (or smart enough) I'd totally be a surgeon.
12. I am absolutely, positively, 110% petrified of deer. (so imagine how I reacted when this happened...in my neighbor's front lawn...a few feet from me...yeah, I was hysterical. I was beside myself...I was a legit mess!!!)
Hey ~ I'm Renée...just your ordinary, 30-something Accountant, new mommy, wife, runner, foodie, & Pinterest addict! Welcome to my newest adventure...stay awhile...look around...and keep comin' back!