Happy 15 months to my little man!!!!!!!! In honor of this, this week's edition of 5 on Friday is all about my little dude....
1) This kid is smart. Like super smart. And no, I'm not just saying that because I'm his mama. He amazes me every day with how smart he is and how quickly he learns things. He's a total sponge that soaks everything up and I just love watching him grow.
2) I've never met a kid who loves to help as much as Camden does. You say the word laundry and he goes crazy. Mention needing help and he's all over it. Time to pick up toys - not a problem for this kid. It's the freakin' cutest thing ever and I just can't get enough of it.
3) He's still a total mama's boy. He gives the biggest, sweetest kisses ever. He loves to play with my hair (and his!) He loves to play peek-a-boo. And loves for us to hide and jump out and scare him!! His little laugh and squeals are the best sounds ever.
4) He loves, loves, loves his stuffed animals. Right now he's all about Freddie the froggie and Puppy. And it's just not stuffed animals - he just loves animals in general. I can't wait to go to the zoo with him this summer - he's gonna flip <3
5) He's still tiny (I'll update with his stats from 15 month appointment after we go) He wears either 9 month or 12 month clothes, though has a couple pairs of pants that are 6 months. He has a ton of teeth. Sleeps great (so when he has a rough night it really throws us all for a loop!) He takes 2 naps still. He's gotten better at taking a morning nap at daycare too. He loves peanut butter, toast, watermelon, clementines, and peas. He LOVES using a spoon and fork and actually does EXTREMELY well with both. I'm still nursing but only in the morning and at night.
*update (2.15.16) - he weighs 20lbs 2oz (3%), is 2'7" (47%) tall
So basically he's perfect and so incredibly loved!!!
Hey ~ I'm Renée...just your ordinary, 30-something Accountant, new mommy, wife, runner, foodie, & Pinterest addict! Welcome to my newest adventure...stay awhile...look around...and keep comin' back!