It's been forever since I've done a Five on Friday so today I'm changing that! Linkin' up with April today...
1) Sunday is Father's Day AND my husband's birthday!! I am really looking forward to it and can't wait to give Matt his presents (one in particular especially - I'll be sure to share with ya'll on the blog next week!) We're going out to breakfast as a family then will spend the afternoon/early evening visiting with family - it should be a pretty great day!
2) There's just something about the warm weather that makes me want to drink fun, fruity drinks. Last summer I was pregnant and I REALLY missed sitting outside having a drink with the hubs or when out at social gatherings. So this summer I'm making it a point to enjoy some downtime and enjoy a drink once in a while (1 drink is my limit though since I'm nursing still!) I've been pinning a lot of fun drink recipes...this one I'm especially excited about (we have lots of mint growing in our garden so this is a great way to use it!)
3) Thanks to Ruthie I have discovered Jane.com. Yup - I am officially obsessed and will be spending some of my Christmas money on some new clothes! They have so, so, so many cute things at such fantastic prices. What are you waiting for? Go check it out...like NOW! :)
4) Matt is participating in the CrossFit Catalyst Games again this year tomorrow. Unfortunately, I don't think Camden and I will make it there to watch him (his heats are during Camden's morning nap) but we'll be thinking of him all morning. Good luck babe and have fun!
5) Tonight Matt has graduation at the school he teaches at and therefore, I'll have a couple hours to myself...I don't even remember when the last time that happened and I can't wait (though I'll probably just end up going to bed as soon as Camden does....exciting, I know!!)
Hey ~ I'm Renée...just your ordinary, 30-something Accountant, new mommy, wife, runner, foodie, & Pinterest addict! Welcome to my newest adventure...stay awhile...look around...and keep comin' back!