- that I had yesterday off and had BIG plans for a fun day with my little man. However, he just wasn't having it. It was a rough day let me tell ya and he tested my patience BIG time. But I still loved spending the day with him and love that he's my little snuggle bunny. He loves his mama somethin' fierce and I love spending my days with him - even when he's cranky!
- this article is amazing. For all you parents who put your kid(s) in daycare...READ it. Thanks to The Lady Okie for originally posting on her blog.
- I've been on the search for some spring/summer shoes. I am ROUGH on shoes so I don't like spending a lot of money them (even when I have spent good money on higher quality shoes they don't last.) I like both of these. So I'm thinking I'll order both and see which I like better and just return the other pair. I wear a lot of skinny pants, dresses and skirts in the spring and summer so I think either option will work.
- I was finally able to run more than 3 miles yesterday and it felt AMAZING. The weather was perfect and my knee felt good. It did get a little sore towards the end of the 4.25 miles but I think I'm finally on the mend and will be able to slowly work my way up to my normal mileage! I don't think I'll be up to a half marathon in April like I had wanted but that's OK - I'll be ready for September's half :)
- Last year Camden lived in these iPlay shoes. He loved them. I loved them - it was a win, win. So this year I ordered these from Old Navy. I got them on major sale so I"m hoping they're just as good as the iPlay ones.
Hey ~ I'm Renée...just your ordinary, 30-something Accountant, new mommy, wife, runner, foodie, & Pinterest addict! Welcome to my newest adventure...stay awhile...look around...and keep comin' back!