With Christmas only 11 days away (say what?!?!) there is still plenty I want to do with my little family. Here's my life of things I want to get to:
1. Go look at Christmas lights. There is a street not far from our house that is AMAZING! We took Camden there last year and so I want to continue that tradition. I think this year he's going to LOVE it!!
2. Bake cookies. Camden LOVES to help in the kitchen so I think he's really going to love helping me bake cookies, frost and decorate them...and of course EAT them :)
3. Pay for someone's order while out (whether that be at a restaurant or Dunkin' or wherever.) We've done this before and I'd love to do it again this holiday season.
4. Watch a Christmas movie with Camden. I hate to admit it but my kid loves to watch videos on You Tube. I don't think he would sit through an entire Christmas movie but I'd like to at least cuddle up on the couch with my little family for a few minutes and watch a little bit of one together.
5. Decorate a gingerbread house together.
6. Deliver some homemade goodies to some of our neighbors.
7. Get a new Christmas book to read together.
8. Go to the store with Camden and have him pick out a toy to donate to needy children.
What's on your Christmas bucket list?
Hey ~ I'm Renée...just your ordinary, 30-something Accountant, new mommy, wife, runner, foodie, & Pinterest addict! Welcome to my newest adventure...stay awhile...look around...and keep comin' back!