With having a November birthday and only being 1 years old, there isn't much Camden needs or wants for Christmas. But that doesn't mean he won't be finding some pretty fun stuff under the Christmas tree. I'm going with the 'Want, Need, Read, Wear' list that's pretty popular these days. So what will Camden find us the tree for him from Santa?....
1) I Want - wooden blocks. These are a classic - and a toy I think EVERY kid needs. Camden is going to love stacking these and knocking them down. And they'll be a fun way to learn letters and colors.
2) I Need - hooded towel. All his infant towels are too small for him. So he's definitely in need of some bigger towels. (where did my little baby go?!?!)
3) I'll Read - personalized book. I bought a Groupon for a personalized book and I love it. He got a couple personalized books for his birthday and I just love them!! Any book in general is good with Camden - he loves to flip the pages, listen to us read, and look at all the pictures.
4) I'll Wear - sweatshirt and jacket. This jacket will be perfect for the spring. And that varsity pullover?! So freakin' adorable. I can't wait to see him wear it!!
5) And I'd really love for you to bring me - swirl ball ramp toy. I bought this for my nephew last year and knew Camden had to have one too. Another toy that I think he's just going to love and get a lot of use of it. Bonus - it's small and will easily fit in his toy box.
I can't wait until he's old enough and he can fill this out himself so Santa knows exactly what to bring him. He will also find some pretty cool stuff under the tree from mommy and daddy - we just couldn't help ourselves :)
What's on your kids' list this year?
Hey ~ I'm Renée...just your ordinary, 30-something Accountant, new mommy, wife, runner, foodie, & Pinterest addict! Welcome to my newest adventure...stay awhile...look around...and keep comin' back!