Things I want to do...but CAN'T...
- Recognize myself. Between my ankles swelling most days. My face being fuller. My legs not being as toned. And other body parts not looking like I'm used to, I'm definitely at the point where I just want my body back. I want to feel like myself. I want to look like myself. I want to be in (somewhat) shape again. I want to be fit again. I just want to feel normal again. I want to be Renée - just plain, old Renée.
- Make and drink this apple cider sangria. Seriously. If anyone wants to bring me some of this after I've had the baby I won't say no.
- Go for a run. Seriously. There is NOTHING better than running in the fall. It's usually the perfect temps. The scenery is gorgeous. And you just want to soak everything up before the weather turns nasty.
- Go on a sushi date with Matt. We both love sushi. And the hubs and I love going out on sushi dates. I can't wait for us to go on a sushi date - who wants to babysit?!?!
- Win the lottery. And why can't I?...Because I don't play.
- I love candy corn. I know, I know - it's one of those foods you either love or hate. I am definitely one of those people who happen to love it...I have a serious addiction. With that being said, these candy corn and white chocolate blondies (minus the white chocolate chips so they can be dairy free!) need to be made...and inhaled immediately. So these will be made...SOON...and consequently devoured by yours truly.
- Go shopping...for myself. I've been so caught up in Christmas shopping and shopping for the baby that I desperately want to go out shopping and buy myself some new clothes. Though, clearly being 39 weeks pregnant isn't the time to be doing that. I have no idea what size I'll be. I have no idea how long it'll take me to get back into regular clothes. But with all these super, cute fall fashions I see - all I want to do is Shop! Shop! Shop! (and fit back into regular clothes!!!) I mean how cute are all these outfits? (all from my Pinterest board...of course!)
What do you WANT to do...but can't?!?!?
Hey ~ I'm Renée...just your ordinary, 30-something Accountant, new mommy, wife, runner, foodie, & Pinterest addict! Welcome to my newest adventure...stay awhile...look around...and keep comin' back!