We made it! It's finally Friday and I am so ready for the weekend. I haven't done a 5 on Friday in a while so I thought I'd finally join in again.
1. We have a super fun weekend ahead of us. Tomorrow my sister, brother-in-law, and nephew are coming up and we're all going to see Daniel Tiger Live! I am so excited and think Camden is going to absolutely LOVE it!!
2. We'd also like to hit up The Strong Museum of Play Sunday morning since it's Superhero weekend there AND Super Why characters Wyatt and Woofster will be there. Another thing Camden is going to go absolutely NUTS over!!!
3. I worked out at home last night. I knew I wanted to work out (OK cross that out - I NEEDED to) but just didn't have it in me to drive to the gym. It wasn't the greatest at home work out but hey, at least I did something, right?!?! My knee is finally feeling better and I am so looking forward to getting outside and getting some runs in.
4. I've been trying to be more aware of how I spend my time. For me that means less time on Instagram and Facebook and more time reading. I read 2 books in the last couple weeks. And now I need some suggestions. What are some good books you've read lately?
5. I think we are going to go to Philadelphia over spring break for a few days. Besides, the Please Touch museum, what else do we NEED to do while there? I'm not sure how long we're going for - probably just 2 or 3 days so we don't need a ton of things to do. Any insight on this would be great :)
Hey ~ I'm Renée...just your ordinary, 30-something Accountant, new mommy, wife, runner, foodie, & Pinterest addict! Welcome to my newest adventure...stay awhile...look around...and keep comin' back!