Fact - this picture has absolutely nothing to do with this post. But I had to share. I mean - look at it...it's gorgeous. Pretty sure I'll be printing this off to put in a frame to display in my house. I mean how could I not?! (this was taken this past Sunday while we were at our town's Christmas tree lighting event)
I stole this from Jessica because right now my life is too crazy to think of blog posts on my own #truelife #workingmom
4 names people like to call you other than your real name:
1. Mama (my favorite!)
4 jobs you’ve had:
1. Library page (good ol' high school days)
2. Mom - the best 'job' there is :)
3. Staff Accountant
4. Accounting Manager I (same company as Staff Accountant just got promoted)
4 movies you’ve seen more than once (tough for me - I very rarely watch a movie more than once...nor do I read a book more than once...):
2. The Lion King
3. The Notebook
4. Our wedding video (that counts, right?!)
4 books you’d recommend:
1. Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy - it's funny. it's quick. A must read for any pregnant woman!!
2. Anything by Nicholas Sparks - he can do no wrong in my eyes. I love all his books!!
3. Anything by Kathryn Shay - another of my favorite authors. You can't go wrong with any of her books!
4. Little Blue Truck - seriously, I love, love, love this kid's book. I think EVERY child needs this book.
4 places you’ve lived:
1. I've only ever lived in NY. Sad but true....
4 places you’ve visited:
1. Jamaica - girls trip 2008...one of the vacations EVER!
2. Aruba - honeymoon...of course it was amazing!
3. Italy - including Rome, Florence, and Venice
4. Ocean City Maryland - babymoon 2014
4 places you'd rather be right now:
1. at home with my baby
2. at the spa
3. at the gym
4. somewhere tropical
4 things you will never eat:
1. liver - no explanation needed.
2. hot peppers
4. canned tuna fish (thank you pregnancy!!)
4 of your favorite foods:
2. Cookie butter
4 TV shows you watch:
1. Blue Bloods
2. Hawaii 5-0
4 things I'm looking forward to this coming year:
1. Watching Camden grow more and more
2. Going to music lessons with Camden starting in January
3. Doing some house projects (backsplash in the kitchen, a little decor updating in the dining room, organizing the basement, etc.)
4. Creating a more balanced life.
4 things you’re always saying:
1. I love you
2. I'm gonna get you (to Camden...whether I'm going to tickle him...or chase him...or scoop him up in a giant hug, I always say this to him and it cracks him up!)
3. I wish we had more money.
4. What do you say? (again to Camden as we're trying to teach him new words and manners and such.)
Hey ~ I'm Renée...just your ordinary, 30-something Accountant, new mommy, wife, runner, foodie, & Pinterest addict! Welcome to my newest adventure...stay awhile...look around...and keep comin' back!